7-night Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake Expedition
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $300 per Couple Polar Boutique Credit
As of June 2017, Quark Expeditions' much beloved polar expedition ship Sea Adventurer will be undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation and be officially renamed Ocean Adventurer. The new and improved Ocean Adventurer is designed to carry 132 travelers in comfort to the most remote corners of the world. Originally built in Yugoslavia in 1976, this nimble, ice-strengthened ship has become a passenger favorite over the years and underwent refurbishments in 1999 and 2002 with the most significant being in 2017. With the latest round of refurbishments guests will enjoy:
- A refreshed, contemporary new look and feel throughout the ship.
- The addition of six new twin cabins and three new suites.
- All existing cabins will be furnished with all new soft furnishings and brand new bathrooms.
- Main common areas such as the Lounge and Dining Room will be remodeled as well as the Bar.
- Major technical enhancements – include two new Rolls Royce engines, which will significantly increase fuel efficiency and minimized carbon footprint.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board (please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible; unfortunately, the ships' galleys cannot prepare kosher meals)
- Group transfer in Punta Arenas from airport to pre-expedition hotel on Day 1
- One night's pre-expedition hotel accommodation in Punta Arenas with breakfast
- Group transfer from hotel to airport in Punta Arenas pre-expedition
- Flights to and from Antarctica
- Group transfer from airport in Punta Arenas to hotel post-expedition
- One night's post-expedition hotel accommodation in Punta Arenas with breakfast
- All shore landings per the daily program, weather permitting
- Leadership throughout the expedition by our experienced Expedition Leader, including shore landings and other activities
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program
- Formal and informal presentations by our expedition team and special guests as scheduled
- Photographic journal, including photographs, daily expedition reports, maps and more
- Waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings
- An official Quark Expeditions® parka to keep
- Life jackets and immersion suits
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program
- All luggage handling aboard ship
- Emergency evacuation insurance to a maximum benefit of US$100,000 per person
All fares are per person, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise noted) and quoted in US dollars (US$). Rates for expeditions, flights, as well as optional pre-expedition and post-expedition extensions are based on tariffs and exchange rates in ef
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
10738 W. Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351